Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Only 1 left in stock.
Immediate shipping after payment.
The motorised height-adjustable desk T-Table proudly wears the label „made in Germany“. Combining uncompromising quality, precise processing and clear use of forms, the T-Table fits into every office landscape.
The T-Table offers every premise for a dynamic work space, as it prevents postural defects and supports concentration and motivation. The strong motorised height adjustability makes it possible to healthily change positions between sitting and standing in only a few seconds. That is due to its big operating range of 65 to 125 cm in height. Even in a completely lowered position, the T-Table has a maximal lateral stability.
Due to the lack of a crosspiece, the user has a lot of leg space while sitting. So, there is easily room for a pedestal. Meanwhile, the minimal design bribes with its easy combinability.
These are the key features
- 3-tube-construction without a crosspiece
- twofold telescopable upside down pedestal (big tube above, small tube below)
- 25 mm thick melamine-faced chipboard
- highly compressed, three-layered chipboard in E1 quality
- centrally built grommet with a 80 mm diameter
- retractable, horizontal cable channel on both sides
- large 60 cm workspace, adjustable from 650mm up to 1250mm in height
- needs only 15 seconds from the lowest up to the highest point
- German trademark engine which is approximately 30% less noisy than comparable models
Performance of the electric engine
- contains Bosch components amongst others
- 40mm/s adjustment speed
- 85 kg hoist power
- low-noise motions of 40 dB
- low standby consumption of 0,3 W/h
- optimal ganging due to synchronized drive motors
- standard collision protection (automatically returns movements at resistance)
- overload protection (paused the engine after two minutes of continuous load)
Warranty and Certificates
- All parts are constructed in Germany
- TÜV-certified, GS tested safety mark, ISO 14001 und 9001, PEFC Certificate
- Adjustment range corresponds with the DIN EN 527-1 norm
- generous warranty of 10 years concerning the motor and frame, warranty of 2 years concerning the table top
You want extras?
You must write a request via contact form, if you wish extras.
- Switch with Memory Function
with a digital altitude display and 4 memory cells for favourite settings
- Grommet at optional position
Built at the right or left respectively right, left or centred in non-glossy chrome including a cover and a brush
- Cable chain for a vertical cable duct
With a magnetic fixation at the outside pillar and at the skid (in the colours aluminium and black)
The desk is delivered completely fitted.